We prepare you to be able to afford escalating emergency situations, or in any context vertical work. If you make vertical work, if you are a professional in rescue if you are a climber … this is the course you wanted.
REQUIREMENTS It is convenient to have previous experience in handling ropes.
People do vertical work, rescue professionals, climbers, etc …
The course includes 50 hours of classes in total, will be divided into two parts, a first part in a study of the theory of non-face through our Virtual Classroom will be held, and three classroom days that will be out all kinds of practical situations.
Total: 50 hours
Distnace phase: 25 hours
stage presence: 25 hours spread over three days
The course is held in Benamejí (Córdoba) in the “Rafting Benamejí” Campsite. Google Maps locator.
“RESCUE COURSE VERTICAL”. Private Certificate issued by ALÚA.ES
Remember and practice basic rescue and self-rescue techniques (methods to be used in rescue staff and fellow).
– Knots (mooring, self-locking, bonding, leakage, others …)
– Microbloqueadores (types and recommended uses)
– Methods of ascent and descent (available rope or string taut with conventional means or fortune)
– Transfer of loads to the meeting (of a load suspended below the meeting, from the ventral ring)
– Passage of knots (by the brake during the descent, during ascent)
– Promotion of injuries (progesión aids, checks and hoists)
– Lowering injured (depending on the position and extent of the wounded: lift, drop a whole, poleado)
Technical All materials necessary for the development of the course. Instructors and all the theoretical and practical content. graphic documentation and agenda, as well as audiovisual material in HD.
Clothing recommendation for student: Clothing and footwear (suitable for activity and according to the season).
– Long pants.
– Proper footwear.
Alua.es utiliza cookies para mejorar la experiencia de los usuarios, facilitando la navegación por nuestra web.
Para saber más sobre el uso que hacemos de las cookies, consulta nuestra Política sobre el uso de cookies. Leer más