TOP 5 RECOMMENDABLE & HEALTHY SALADS
The salads are great allies in a quick and nutritious cooking, so, in summer when these dishes become more players than ever, I consider it appropriate to share with you what my top 5 healthy salads I recommend trying.
As an exchange of ideas for healthy eating dishes made with our own hands, then I present my top 5 healthy salads and invite you to comment on what your favorite salads are usually consumed.
- Poultry salad: based on boiled potatoes, boiled egg, chicken breast and vegetables several among which I include corn kernels, tomatoes, green onions, olives and lettuce sometimes. It is very fresh, quality protein and fiber.
- Rice salad and black beans: This salad includes rice, black beans, peas, avocado and tomato, seasoned with lemon juice. I have shared with you the recipe for this dish some time ago in Viton. I recommend being very refreshing, full and tasty.
- Pasta salad and tuna: another alternative we have already made the recipe is ideal for a lunch as a single dish, easy to prepare and very nutritious. It is based on pasta al dente and cold in tuna, lettuce, black olives, corn and tomato. You can add hard-boiled egg or change arugula lettuce or chicory.
- Quinoa salad and chicken: with lots of fiber and protein fiber includes this salad, chicken breast, cherry tomatoes, green pepper, onion and cheese cubes or replacement, chopped egg. It is ideal for a dinner or a light lunch and protein concentrate.
- Lentil salad and tuna: This option includes a nutritious and popular vegetable, and combined with tuna or other fish, lettuce, corn and red pepper. It is flavored with lemon juice and frequently change the lettuce broccoli and corn grains yellow pepper. A very colorful and nutritious salad.
These are the salads that most often developed and included my usual diet and I especially pleasing because it can be eaten as a single dish perfectly. And what do you prefer salads or habitually consume?