LIFESAVING COURSE & SELF RESCUE IN MOUNTAIN
Learning to cope with calm and security any accident occurring in the mountains or wild.
Knowing attend a rugged and know what you can do and what never to do; how to ask for help, where to begin and end my power in the work of relief.
– ACTION PROTOCOL IN MOUNTAIN (P.A.S. IN MOUNTAIN).
SELF: Self-Protection Means. Delimitation of the area.
– PROTECTION OF VICTIMS.
– PROTECTION OF PEDESTRIANS.
– EXACT LOCATION AND COMMUNICATION NUMBER AND TYPE OF ACCIDENT INJURIES: Reference UTM coordinates using map or GPS emergency phone Who called for help?
– RESCUE: Remove victim from immediate danger.
– TRANSPORT (In field practice session, 3 h.) Disposal and transport systems of the victim. Fortune transport methods.
– IMMEDIATE RELIEF (APPLICATION FIRST AID).
– Stabilization: Stabilization constant vitalesInmovilización membership for transport (Fortune assets) Positions Antishock. Lateral Security Position mountain.
– MOUNTAIN HAZARDS.
– ACCIDENTS TYPICAL MOUNTAIN.
– PSYCHOLOGICAL AID AND HUMAN EARLY SUPPORT.
– Advice based on real events.
– TRAINING, DRILLS AND CONTINUING EDUCATION.
– BOTIQUIN mountain must wear a mountaineer.
– PREPARATION OF A HELICOPTER LANDING.
– Procedures in DRILL.