Day 28. Departure flight Ryanair at 2125 hours. Arrival in Bergamo, collection vehicles and transfer to the hotel. Accommodation.
Day 29. Breakfast. Trip to Switzerland, arrival and accommodation Grindelwald. Our apartments are in the city center close to shops, restaurants and bus stops.
30 to 03. Accommodation only basis and excursions as per program.
Day 04. woke up early to make the return trip like round trip. Our flight leaves at 18.40 arriving in Santander at 20.50 h.
1 / Schenyge (1987 mts) – Faulhorn (2680 m) – First (2167 mts)
– Alternative Route: Grindelwald – First – Faulhorn – First
– Raise / lower the gondola.
– Easy Hiking to the top of Faulhorn, where it is one of the oldest and highest of these mountains shelters. It is an excellent balcony towards the mountains on one side and lakes Brienz 1500 meters below.
2nd / Grindelwald (1034 m) – Kleine Scheidegg (2061 m) –
– Eiger North – Grindel wald
– Alternative Route: Grindelwald – Keine – Grindelwald
– Ascent / descent can go by train to Wengen and back
– Easy Hiking in the foothills of the Switzerland mountain with more history and spectacular .
3rd / Lauterbrunnen – Trummelbach Waterfalls – Murren
– Easy Route to all through waterfalls glaciers draining the Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau. Ascent to Murren, where time has stopped, no noise, cars and breathtaking scenery. Cable car.
– Alternative Route: drop by train and cable car.
4th / Lucerne and Intrelaken
– Visit to Lucerne to visit its bridges, old city and evening to be important for the tourism and sports center Interlaken area.
5th / Meiringen – Zwirgi – Meiringen
– Aare Gorge, impressive tour of footbridges over the river Aare and famous Reichenbach waterfall in the novels of Sherlock Holmes.
P.V.P ………… …. € 850 per person
Supplement per person in suitable 2p …………. € 190 per person
Not busy square fit 6 and 4 …………… ….. 270 €
– Passage ticket with Ryanair.
– 8 days rental car
– 1 Night at Hotel Airport. double rooms, breakfast and taxes
– 6 Nights in Aptos 2, 4 and 6 people. The apartments consist of rooms more room. Bathroom, kitchen, oven, linen towels and taxes included.
– Travel insurance (not mountain) Arag
– Baggage Check
– Vehicle costs such as gasoline, highway and vignettes
– Tickets to museums, lifts and Insurance
– Documentation: identity card or passport.
– APARTMENTS: There is possibility of sharing. All apartments have double bedrooms plus living room, bathroom, kitchen, etc.
– EXCURSIONS: The excursions described are indicative and are prepared to without making many km can visit different places. The order of the same and the exact route will be decided there depending on the weather. Cable cars and trains as always, are not included, they are volunteers and the purpose is to access high levels quickly. The hiking are always marked and simple ways.
OBJECTIVE: To know the most important mountain area of Switzerland, waterfalls, villages, surrounded by a landscape of towering snow-capped mountains and glaciers forests.
OPTIONAL: if the group considered feasible there is the possibility of ascending to peaks of over 4000 meters, alpine climbing routes or adventure sports.
– Photocopy of DNI in force
– Income of 300 € on the income statement. No: 0049 1874 03 2811099943 SANTANDER (or through online booking by credit card or by bank transfer)
Send copy of income.