FERRATA WAY: SAFE CLIMBING FOR ALL LEVELS
A ferrata way is a vertical and horizontal sports itinerary equipped with various safety systems such as stairs , cables , nails , staples , hanging bridges , zip lines … This material facilitates access to people not accustomed to the frigid , which allows get everyone to places they could not access because of their location. Tell you more about this exciting form of climbing , do not miss it!
The system incorporating the fixed rope climbing presents a feature that makes them particularly safe, has a steel cable that runs along the route, the participants are secured safely by a harness and two fastening systems.
In Alúa we offer four different possibilities which make your adventure, depending on the desired level of difficulty:
- Archidona Ferrata Way (Degree of difficulty: Medium-Low)
- Vía Ferrata Antequera (Degree of difficulty: Medium-High)
- Vía Ferrata Ronda (Degree of difficulty: Medium-Low)
- Ví Ferrata Zuheros Ferrata Way (Degree of difficulty: Easy)
* Alúa provides all the equipment, advice and guidance so you can enjoy this activity without any worries.
In this video you can see how Carmen Lomana and many other public figures made the Zuheros Ferrata Way.
As you can see in the video, Carmen Lomana end of the road gets smoothly and as she says, is not used to perform these activities.
Due to the different levels of difficulty presented by our roads, the Via Ferrata becomes an activity that everyone can enjoy, regardless of the level of the participants.
Join in and contact us to book!